October is that magical month when summer waves goodbye, and we embrace the cozy vibes of fall and winter. And while we’re all about that pumpkin spice sweater weather, there are plenty of other reasons to get excited. October is the PERFECT time to model yourself after the changing seasons… by transitioning into an even more radiant version of yourself!
This month at Elevé MedSpa, we're rolling out some fabulous specials that will help you SHED THE DEAD, including deals on chemical peels, microneedling, and exfoliating polish. It’s no nightmare… the smoother, brighter skin you've been dreaming of is here at Elevé!
Turn Back the Clock With a Chemical Peel
Our skin is like a diary, remembering every sunscreen-free day and exposure to blue light or pollution. Over time, these elements, coupled with genetics and acne, etch a story of age and stress on our faces. But what if there was a way to edit those lines and curate a new chapter?
While there's a plethora of options out there promising a youthful look and healthy glow, chemical peels stand out as a proven antidote to years of accumulated skin woes.
Read on to learn about five game-changing benefits of chemical peels that could be the plot twist you’ll definitely want to include in the next chapter of your skin’s story.
What is a Chemical Peel?
Think of a chemical peel as your skin's reset button. It’s like giving your skin a fresh canvas by applying a carefully selected blend of chemicals. These chemicals remove the top layer of your skin, which is home to dead skin cells and everyday grime, and promote the production of collagen, which is responsible for the growth of new skin cells.
Unpacking the Benefits
So, what are the primary benefits of getting a chemical peel at Elevé?
- Smooth Away Wrinkles: One of the most common reasons people get chemical peels is to soften fine lines and wrinkles. Chemical peels shed the skin's tired top layer and boost collagen, making crow's feet, marionette lines, and other signs of aging less noticeable. Just one session can make a significant difference, but for the best results, consider medium-strength peels every 4-6 weeks.
- Brighten Dull Skin, Fade Hyperpigmentation: Over time, that dull outer layer of skin can make us look more tired than we actually feel. Chemical peels gently reveal the brighter and more vibrant complexion underneath. Peels can also balance out skin tone, reducing the appearance of brown spots, sun damage, melasma, and other discoloration.
- Reduce Acne and Acne Scarring: Chemical peels are not just about reversing the aging process; they’re also acne’s worst enemy. By unclogging pores, eliminating bacteria, and controlling oil production, they wage war on current and future breakouts. Also, by exfoliating the top layer of skin and promoting the growth of new skin cells, acne scars will fade significantly over time.
- Boost the Effectiveness of Your Skincare Products: With dead skin cells removed, not only is your skin more receptive to hydration, but your favorite skincare products can also penetrate deeper and work more effectively.
- Customize Your Treatment: The days of the ‘standard’ chemical peel are over. At Elevé, we believe in personalized experiences. While there are many off-the-shelf peels that work wonders, we are all about customization. Share your skin goals with us, and we will create a peel that is just right for you.
When it comes to rejuvenating treatments, trust us, you're in good hands at Elevé. We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals who will work with you instead of trying to force your skincare into a one-size-fits-all framework. Our treatments are designed to help you achieve your desired results, whether you're looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin tone and texture, or simply give your skin a healthy glow.
Ready to rewrite your skin’s story? We're here to help you turn the page. Set up a consultation today: 715-847-0000
Like a savings account, the Self-Care Savings Program allows you to set aside funds every month to put toward products and services at Elevé. Spend it however you see fit, and enjoy savings without contracts, penalties, expiration dates, or sign-up fees. Cancel at any time!
Pay Yourself First – Click Here to learn more about Elevé’s Self-Care Savings Program
ZO® Skin Health’s Exfoliating Polish gently removes dead skin cells to instantly reveal smoother, softer, glowing skin. The product was named one of Good Housekeeping’s “6 Best Face Scrubs to Exfoliate Your Way to Smooth Skin.”
*Must schedule your treatment during the month of September to receive these special offers. Specials cannot be combined with any other special offers. Deals expire 10/31/2023.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Schedule a Virtual Consultation
Elevé is a medical spa focused on wellness.
We are all about preventing illness so you can live with confidence and independence, staying healthier longer.
This means if you want to prevent aging, scarring, cancer, weight gain or need to address a problem area that is keeping you from living your best life now, we are here to help the whole of you.
Our practice is owned by 10 surgeons who have served the community for more than 35 years.
They created Elevé out of a passion to treat a person before they are sick… and holistically.
We are supported by practitioners who combined have more than 25 years of experience in the dermatology, vitality, and aesthetic fields.